Recycle, re-use and re-invent yourself at a Bring & Buy to be held in Bunbury, on 27th October, 2010.
It’s a great concept, and a great way to get out, make new friends, earn a bit of money and make some money for charity at the same time.
You’re welcome to bring along whatever you sell from home, or make at home, as long as it fits into a basket – you need to provide your own basket.
Have a look at the flyer below, and away you go!
Table of Contents
Don’t forget to leave a reply in the Comment Box after this post and let everyone know what you’ll be bringing along to sell.
Join ‘The Basketeers’ for a ‘Bring & Buy’
It’s new – It’s fun – It’s profitable
It supports a charity
Make new friends, sell your home-produced crafts or previously loved clothes, and help make money for charity while you have fun!
- When? Wednesday 27th October 2010 from 9am – 2pm
- Where? Dalyellup Community Hall, Bunbury
- How Much? Free for buyers. $10 for Basketeers. Door profit (after hall cost) goes to charity.
What’s it all about?
- Being a Basketeer is all about meeting people, having fun and selling home-produced items, or items you sell from home, in a basket – please bring your own basket. Items can be sold individually or as a hamper. You choose
- It’s about networking and supporting each other. Have a birthday coming up? Buy a gift from a fellow Basketeer! Christmas gifts? No problem!
- You can promote your business, so come along with your business cards and network, but please buy some small item from a Basketeer in lieu of an entry fee … or donate.
- It’s about selling your previously loved, good (washed and ironed) clothes. Pop them on a hanger, and stick on a label with your name, telephone number and your selling price. It’s all about trust because it’s between you and the buyer to sort out the finances, and the clothes are your responsibility if they don’t sell. If you would prefer to donate the money to charity, then we will provide a donation box for the buyer’s offering.
- If you’re selling food – please note your packaging must clearly show all ingredients and your contact details.
- So what are you waiting for? Get your name and products listed on https://www.zigazag.com for free before the event. Call Sonya 040 559 0275 or Jo 0421 917 544. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and sign up for The Basketeers on the 27th October 2010.