Thank you for visiting ZigaZag. I’m Jo and I’m so happy you’re here.
I’m passionate about Western Australia so you can expect to discover a slice of life in WA – regular blog posts about where to go, what to do and what it’s like to live and holiday in the region.
- Top Tips and hints about living, traveling, playing and working in Australia’s largest State.
But before I forget, there’s something else I’d like you to do first.
Join the WAvolution!
Just to make sure we don’t lose touch, please subscribe to ZigaZag. All you have to do is put your email address in the box below and hit “Subscribe” to receive regular updates and a free eBook.
Now for first timers to ZigaZag, here are a few things you might need to know in order to find your way around.
Where will I find the Home Page?
You’ll find the Home Page at the top left hand corner of the navigation bar. Click on “Home Page” here and all the most recent posts will be displayed in chronological order. Just scroll down until you find something that interests you and to read the full post click on “Read More” after the introduction.
ZigaZag’s most Popular Posts
In order to save you some time, here are some of ZigaZag’s most read posts:-
Help it’s a Melanoma! Why you Should get your skin checked regularly.
ZigaZag and Jo around the Web
- If you’d like to connect on Facebook, here’s the link to ZigaZag on Facebook
- If you’d like to connect on Twitter, I’m @johannaAcastro
- And please connect with me here at Google+
- On Instagram
- On Pinterest
- If you write articles about Western Australia or Travel Blogging then I welcome you as a Guest Blogger. Please contact me for Writers’ Guidelines.
- If you’d like to read a post or two, why not check out the sidebar and ‘Popular Posts’ to see which ones are trending.
More about how to navigate your way around.
The top navigation bar displays all ZigaZag’s pages, and also the various categories. Hover over a page title and sometimes there will be a drop-down box offering you more options. You’ll see lots of towns and regions in the Western Australia drop box for instance which you can click on for more information.
In the right hand sidebar you’ll find a Search box. If you want to find out about somewhere or something in particular just type your search words and if I’ve written about it you’ll be offered a selection of posts.
Anyway, I’m so happy that you’re here and I really do look forward to seeing you in the Comments Section! Please comment at the end of posts, don’t be shy. I love to know what you’re thinking
By the way, have you subscribed?
Or do you have any other questions? You could email me at: jo@jocastro dot com